..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    14 May 2010

    always my imigination friend(s)

    hi night .

    now ive two imigination friends. first is him and sec is my species gemuk buntal tapi tinggi , mata bulat mcm botol azie dan warna kuning. dia cute dan sgttt gagah. idk whts his name lahh nak letak. help me ?

    im so happy today. nowdays kan my imigination side kan dah jadi makin strong and stronger. mcm boleh imagine out of the box. haha mcm mana nak ckp eh ? tadi kene tulis esei psl mimpi menakutkan and had to use the imigination lah kan. so ive got an idea yg sgt mcm pelik kot. but i think its interesting kot (!) ill tell ya later.

    oh yeah and everyday i will pretend tht ' he' always there besides me. its sweet but some of my classmates call me crazy sbb mcm ckp sensorg and gelak. but now its not just me okay , pieqa and chud have ' it ' too. wait wait dont call me crazy. anything will happen kalau kau dah really in love haa. so called me miss-so-in-love. oh yeah it happened last week kot.

    yeah i know im being silly lately. it just because i had a broken heart ceh haha . seriously i always smile and laughing but deep inside my heart , its just broken . damn idk lah how to describe. always mengadu dkt kwn i miss him i miss him tapi they cant do nothing.

    so i keep pretend im stronger and cool outside. wish me luck ! okay lah . its already 1 03 am . so better im off now. love ya.

    yeah yeah next week gonna be such a busy-dizzy week lah. a lot of sch activities dah plan for next week. so tadaa and then the other week ill be facing my midterm. so no blogging for 2 weeks ceh haha.


    ♥ layla

    No comments: