..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    30 September 2010

    YA ALLAH , please make this easy for me ?


    hi :)

    had a great day . but got tired when sir brought us to the 'taman kemahiran hidup' after recces. it was so much fun. we talked , laughed and screamed. i get injured , tercucuk duri cactus. it was effing hurt. pika and me found two cute ladybug and we played with 'em.

    today's topic are all about guys. we stalked guys , we did everything that related to guys lah hee. and i decided something at sch today. oh yeh ive made my decision , no more boys please ? this is real lahh. im not lying.

    i feel like a stupidoo if i keep waiting for a guy who never care bout me. its hurt to say this but i feel sorry for myself. so I have to move forward with forget about guys for this moment , myb ? My purpose in moving forward is i tired with all this. I was tired with the heart and the brain itself. it was very painful.

    YEAH IM MOVING FORWARD , INSYA ALLAH. PRAY FOR ME. FOR MY GOOD SAKE , PLEASE?

    ♥ layla

    No comments: