..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    08 October 2010

    help me with always be by my side

    heyy :)

    i aint feeling good today. idk why. bcs of him ? nahh ignore it you stupid -.- sometimes i feel like giving up but at other times feeling like sgt bersungguh sungguh nak win his heart back.

    he's a sweet talker. i wish he were mine. so when people ask , did he ever be yours ? AND with proudly i will say yes. it would be sweet. but unfortunately we ended this before we could start things :(

    i cried this bad , seriously i didn't do things and termenung je. i was like at somewhere i didnt know where. and aftah 3 weeks mcm tu i got an imigination. ergh it wasn't easy to move on yeah kawan. please understand me :)

    so you guys can help me with promise a single thing , will always be there for me and in my hard times :)

    ♥ layla

    No comments: