..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    30 November 2010

    I AM FAT hihi

    its been awhile since my last updated. its like 7 days ago. my holiday going fine so far. i got nothing better to do than watching tv , eat junk foods , sleep and ohhhh i might gaining few kgs :( one day i sleep all day long and another day i stay up all night. its just great to do what i wanna do.

    tomorrow is the day. im going to sch to check my result and pick up my slip. im anxious to know my result. hope the result is good to be proud of hihi. anddddd yeah ofcourse i miss my girls and my friends. hope to meet them tomorrow.

    p/s : well its been 4 days im off my phone. act its not saya saja je off kan tapi malas nak charge hehe. andd thnks to those yg keep coming. rasa mcm poyo pulak ade org baca blog saya en. hehe byeee.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: