..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    20 November 2010

    i wanna look awesome and gorgeous

    since the holiday started , i wasted my time with online. not most of my time but yeah when i get bored i'll check my FB , twitter , blog and some other website. well I don't really chat with people , I just online and check on people's tumblr. practically I do have a tumblr acc but i don't know how to use it. it's complicated like really can get me headache hihi. i would love to have my own tumblr i mean can someone teach me how to use tumblr ? pleaseee :|

    and about the inspiration post. i like the way they mix and match from the simplest thing then turn into a gorgeous outfit. its just so awesome. can you imagine ? barang murah dan mix and match dgn some other things then jadi super gorgeous ? eh im not saying that brg yang dorg pakai murah or wtv kay. and cause of their superb awesome outfit aku dah tersuke dan terselalu buka lookbook. sangat gorgeous dan awesome kay dorg dress up. benci. i wanna look awesome and gorgeous liddat.

    p/s : apesal banyak sangat words awesome and gorgeous ? btw umie yang awesome lagi gorgeous , so sorry about at dinner time. takde niat to did that. love you ♥

    ♥ layla

    No comments: