..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    07 November 2010

    keep me or throw me away

    i just wanna be free. free from this feeling. from this heart-broken-feeling. it hurts me. i mean not physically but mentally. my goal for now is got good results. i wanna be in top10. i seriously mean this one. and of course no boyfriend for the time being. just me and my books and my family and my friends. get that ? just let me go, broken heart. i wanna have new chapters in life. i'm so thankful to known you once. like you said : past is past, let me go and i'm gonna let you go .

    p/s : i've remove the chatbox. just formspring .

    ♥ layla

    No comments: