..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    23 December 2010

    my hope , my dream


    tahu tak rasa demam mcm mana? i'm having fever these past few days and it kills me. i wake up and feel so cold lepastu pening. but i am better now rasanya lah. but still having batuk-batuk. so that is why i didn't update ma blog shoo sorry kay. so today is nov 23 and result PMR pon keluar harini. congrats to those yang got straight A's kay . you guys inspired me . saya nak 8A jugak nantii. so i will work harder than before and focus dlm kelas and do everything to achieve my only azam for 2011. i don't want to hear umie's voice like 'oh yeke' . it's heartbreaking ya know. so just now bella just told me the great news. actually it isn't that great but i am just so bersyukur. the 36 of 2 arif students dpt masuk 3A next year. wohooooo. so skrg ni my happines is just gone away sbb pejam celik pejam celik 8 more days left till out 2011 school seision start. this is so making me like fuuuu kenapa feels like so short . so skerang azam saya nak 8a PMR dan complete kan solat 5 waktu lepastu baru tambah solat sunat yang lain. dan what-i-want-list ialah camera dan laptop. by awal tahun insyaallah i will have my own lappy . kthxbai

    ♥ layla

    No comments: