..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    16 December 2010

    perrrrr-fect routine


    today is thursday and tonight i'm going back to ma hometown. can you imagine how excited i am ? after awhile not travelling . pheww but the problem now is i haven't pack my things. shitzzz i am so lazeh. i dont know what should i bring what clothes i wanna wear and so on. it's been awhile i didn't update my precious dear blog hihi. i got time but i dont know what to write when i logged in. yeah it's shitzz i know . i miss everyone in school. i miss the teachers esp my class teacher. ma gerlprenss and boyprens .

    andd hmm to be honest , this holiday makes me so lalai and i missed solat. i so dont like this. sometimes i wonder how can i be like this. everyday every morning i wake and make azam , aku nak try solat penuh today 5 waktu but i end up with sometimes just 3 atau 4 waktu je. i wanna make a change with ma solat time and i wanna make that as a routine. pray for me and allah bless me.

    p/s : i haven't perfom ma asar prayer and it's less than 3 hours for me to pack my things. so byee.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: