..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    09 December 2010

    tagged - 25 FACTS !

    hey night . i am bored and i dont know what to do so i think i might do the tagged that qeel tag me. its about 25 facts bout me not chu. i am so malass tapi it seems fun hihi soo let's go. oyeah after finish your list, tagged this to other blogger in order to sare each other.

    # i am laila hamizah faiz. mostly people called me laila . but some of them called me with actually weird name , ella and ila ?


    # i am soo emotional cs im gonna cry when i watch sad movie. im gonna be hell excited and whtsoever if i watch movies.


    #one pillow is not enough for me when i want to sleep. i have 3 bears around me and 3 pillow. muahaha it's a must okay.

    # i have lotsa clothes which i've never wear any. kebanyakkannya are blouses.


    # saya mempunyai koleksi kasut yang boleh dikatakan banyak jugak dan most of them are flat. i JUST have a high heel which i so rarely wear.


    # i am currently in process to win someone's heart hihi


    # i have a lovely caring eldest sister , a lil freak poyo brotheh and sweet adorable baby sister. but ya know wht ? how i wish i could have a big brotheh.


    # i loveeeee to sleep and i don't hate to take medicine AT ALL.


    # i started to admire korea thingy since my girls told me about all the bands and demit i can't stop after that.


    # i prefer calling than texting. i dont know why.


    # i am officially PMR candidates. jyeah screw up !


    # i use compact powder then put on some eyeliner and lipbalm. is that considered as wearing make up?


    # saya tukar baju banyak kali bile nak pergi jalan evntho i have clothessss.


    # i cry when i'm angry. i talk alot . i eat alot. i hate anoyying ppl who are saying stupid things.


    # saya hasil campuran parents saya . i mean 50% ikut fizikal/attitude umie dan 50 % ayah.


    # i'm using nokia classic 3120. it's just enough for me.


    # it's like forever since the last time topup. i had no one to text/call with. hoho


    # i am a great great great stalker. i stalk him everyday. i read all things what he wrote and who he commented with.


    # i have problems with my ears and i hate my stomach.


    # i don't have that ideal-weight which mean my weight doesn't suit my height. is 50 kgs doesn't suits 163 cm ?

    # i love my umie and my ayah so much. they mean the world to me.


    # i think of this everyday > i wish i was born as a princess and have huge house , many cars and have lotsa money in ma pocket. that would be sooo cool !


    # i wake up every morning and eat things at the kicthen without brushing my teeth. facts !


    # seorang yang benci dengan orang yang lembab kerana saya jalan laju dan sangat suke mengarah orang terutama adik perempuan yang tidak bersalah.


    # pernah on the phone dengan seorang lelaki selama 10 jam tanpa berhenti iaitu pada 9 bulan yang lepas menggunakan telefon rumah *kantoi


    finaly i had finished this. so screw up people who about to be tagged. it took me hours to think of the facts but it's fun. it makes me realized for who i am. hoho soo *drumrool

    So here my tagged list for this loony facts, have fun and hope you enjoy listing yours :]
    *Ignore if you've done this tagged, thankyou*

    No comments: