..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    24 March 2011

    Boizzz

    Hii assalamualaikum.
    I felt so happy today. Me and ma classmates went to DBKL. Its for our history's folio. Went to search some information bout DBKL. Although i dont feel well but saya gagahkan jua diri utk melangkah. Like people says nak seribu daya, taknak seribu dalih. I didnt go to sch but meet them at 2 something dkt tmpt tgu bas.

    Then after our chief has done collected all the papers and what not. We discuss and dia kata sapa nak balik ikut dia and sapa nak jalan jalan dipersilakan. So me decided to follow the boys. Went to sogo to hunt food and lepak. Such a good day after all evn i dont feel well. Hmm kk just wanna inform abit bout my day.

    Ohh hmm pakwe got 5a 2b 1c and 1d. He said he wants to repeat this d paper. He asked me to pray for him. Ohh we texted lastnight but it seems like still negative for our relationship. Dia mcm hiding something from me. ah nvm sooner or later we wil through this hard time. Insyaallah. K so gotta go now. Tkcare lovelies !
    Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

    No comments: