..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    16 March 2011

    Negative x



    Hello fellas.

    Today is wednesday and im dying here staying at home. Dont know what to do. Act i could finish my hwk but the laziness is getting thicker inside meh. Still got few hwk that i didnt touch yet. Still have kerja kursus that i hadn't search for data. And dem ada like 8 ayat hafazan i have to hafal.


    I know i know i am lifeless. But luckily robi's here to be my accompany. She has been here like 2 days. We are just sitting in da room and online our sosial networking. We dont have any better things to do rather than online. Act we have other choices which is doing hwl and studying. But as i said earlier me too lazy to touch books. Har har.

    Ohhh it's wednesday and why i didnt go out? I just dont have the mood to enjoy the holiday. Baik duduk rumah fikir masa depan. Tapi hmm myb insyaallah im going out with ajim and robi tmrw. K if you ask me about how things going with pakwe the answer is negative. I just dont want to think abt tht. If he wants to call he would do so. Eh i need to go. Im hungry so does robi. We want to cook lunch. Bye xoxo!

    ♥ layla
    Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

    No comments: