..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    19 July 2011

    looked, smiled , talked

    i was at the bus stop. sitting alone while pika was dating with her ' bf ' . i just looked around since i have no one to talk to. at the cross of the road, groups of senior were talking or whtsoever. i didnt care. i glanced at whoever caught my eyes. while wrinkled. and minutes later, there were a guy who was carried by someone-who-i-dont-care by a motorcycle. at first i didnt see him. i was busy looked around. well i am an observer. tap ! i saw him and he was looking at me then i quickly gazed from looking at him. i glanced at pika and she smiled. HAHAHA since then she said my face has changed reaction. from wrinkling -----> smiling :D

    i didnt look at him since then. i totally freaked out. depan saya , ada kedai pakmat. the one who use motorcycle to sell foods kind of thing. ramai students belilah, of course. someone was coming to me. dekat macam ade gaya nak bercakap dgn saya. tarraa ! it's him. sat next to me and of course ade gap HAHAHA. he talked to me later. shocked type of face i showed. this is crazy, really.

    i cannot stop smiling after that. i told my friends and they were 'ecececeh ' me. i guess you guys can predict what i feel now. dah tak boleh nak cerita habis. oh btw, it happened yesterday :D

    *sorry cant updates often guys. tkcare

    love, laila

    No comments: