..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    16 August 2011

    someone's need a hug


    eyes is the window to the soul. through eyes you can see the happiness, the sadnees of someone's life. if the mouth denying what the people see, you just have to look in their eyes and says you are not okay then give him/her a hug. everyone needs hug including me. if someone could give me a hug and a shoulder to cry on now, that would make me feel relieved. i have problem but well obviously i can't post it in here. prayers and thought from all of you hope could make my life better, InsyaAllah. please pray for me. i really need it. thank you lovelies. only Allah knows how to pay the good deed you have done.

    love, laila.

    No comments: