..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    24 September 2011

    Smile with me.


    I always don't know how to start writing. Always sits for hours in front of the laptop to find the right sentence to start writing. screw me. But today I don't care if i couldn't find the right words. I'm still gonna update about today. I mean friday obviously cs it has pass 12.

    Sch organised a feast so-called-jamuan-1Malaysia. I've got all excited the night before cs sch hasn't organised such this feast for a quite long time lah juga. Thought of bringing camera to sch which I didn't thus i had to capture the moment using my friendS's camera.

    I don't care about the food actually, really. I was more excited about the friends with their baju raya and all. I just ate one plate of mix-food-with-chicken-rice-and-that-idk-food.

    I was so happy. The girls are crazy. Their craziness could make me die with a heart attack. They laughed hard. Also, the guys were damn gay. I mean not really but they act like they are. The weather was ugh sunny. Panas sangat. Me didn't go around with the girls like I usually did due to the hot hot heat weather. I stayed under the fan like I'm all alone eh not alone actually. LOL me. The guys came and like blablabla and took pictures together.

    I couldn't ask for more. I'm so bless with the friends around me. This is surely gonna be remembered forever and also a gift for my awesome life. I hope this could remain forever. Friends forever. The guys also were very understanding and supportive. yeah they still are the same.

    *I don't know which pictures to post so I decided not to post anything :3

    she always there and I hope always will.

    love, Laila.

    No comments: