..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    12 October 2011

    memories won't fade

    ♥

    Happy moments last forever. It doesn't fade away. It stays forever in your heart and mind. It's the same happen to me. I really hope all the good memories when I am with my friends stay forever in my heart.

    So, yesterday is one of the day I hope I won't forget. Chud, Robi, Sara, Hazim and I went to KLCC. Well obviously the PMR is over so just thought that we could have fun sekejap. I got to meet my love there! :D We watched movie. I haven't done that in quite some time. It was good when eating popcorn while you enjoying the movie. It totally is a bliss.

    Yes I've got to meet him there. I was so happy cs I couldn't resist that act I miss him so much. I just thought that I needed to see his smile, hear his super-super annoying voice and talk about random things with him. Yesterday was great cs I seldom get to see him and walk with him. Yes, true ! I feel like smiling from the second I woke up this morning.

    I am so happy but mhm I miss him already. We took pictures and I think I am just being me whenever I am with him. Just me. I guess this is what it feels like when you are so inlove with someone ey ? You just be yourself when you're with him and you can have the conversation about random things and you can take silly pictures with him without worrying about your looks ? I guess yea.

    Well I guess imma stop here now ;) Oh btw, I went to sch today and it was sucks. School was boring today but yes ! sch has organised banyak activites starting from tomorrow so hopefully tak boring mcm today.
    Goodnight and tkcare lovelies xoxo

    love, Laila.

    No comments: