..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    14 July 2013

    I woke up everyday to the same routine. sometimes i got sick of it and it feels like i can no longer continue but i knew for every right reason i have to keep moving forward. it is now less than 5 months to achieve freedom. sometimes the grey skies seems to know my feelings and the pouring rain tells it all. i have no reason to give up. this is the last year of me being a sch student so by hook or by crook i have to keep going, for the sake of umie and ayah.

    it's been hard. for the hopes on my shoulders, it is hard. i know i can do it because at the thought of them remind me that they have worked extra hard for us, their children. no words can describe how deeply dearly my love is for them. so i gotta work hard to repay the sacrifices, the tears, the money and everything they have done. but you know, i do not know where to start. i mean i have started but i dont know if its enough. guide me through ya Allah. for you are the Greatest and the Almighty.

    love, laila

    No comments: