..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    24 March 2010

    MISS all

    hi selamat pukul 2.36 am 24 mac.

    tak boleh tidur , rindu ha ha. today , my turn utk pinjamkan my ear and listened to their story pulak. i mean my girlfriend's story. just a happy day today. but not to much laughing kot. just talking and talking. no screaming and laughing as loud as i want .

    im texting with apish , we talk abt evrything. miss my old memories. wish we all still together. still 7 of uss. just cant get the memories out of my mind right now. its just keep running in this head. haihh i miss miss my primary so much.

    listening to kimia by melda ahmad. and thinking abt him.
    i miss you love
    i miss you bestfriends
    i miss you holidays
    i miss you boyfriends
    i miss you old friends
    i miss you old life
    i miss you H, swear to god i miss you gilee.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: