..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    22 March 2010

    a GREAT day with friends

    hii goodnight , ive deleted my older post before ni sbb taknak la pnjng cerita dahh. he's my friend kott. my classmate and hence ktorg duduk dlm satu row je. so ive forget abt it. its okay to me kot.

    today we just creat a new club haha has given name as FOREVER. forever is for ppl who in love haha. no no act its just a childish club kott just for me , chud , farah and rabi. we being so unpredictable today. sgt bising and annoyed ppl very well today hahaha

    i have new name kot ehh bukan new nickname . for me , H forever . chud , S forever . farah , C forever and rabi , H foever. i just love love love today. i , chud , farah and rabi talked a lot and went to everywhere together. like a really great great bestfriends kott.

    and tadi time rehat i told them
    layla : ehh kite sekarang mcm dah rapat kan
    chud : engkau je rasa aku tak
    rabi : aku rapat dgn chud je bukan engkau

    haha aku mcm merajuk okay tak la buat buat jalan cepat. lepastuu rabi dtg and grab my right arm then i was like ehh haha. but kalau korg dont felt tht way but i still rasa mcm tu . and ya know wht , im totally losing my mind today ohh no everyday and every single sec haha. im always talking abt him , him tht him this . i like have a brain and it process to think abt him. just HIM weyy

    its like a drug to me. i cant lost it cause i can be such very pendiam and so-not-a-hyperactive-kids anymore. when im talking abt this i will laugh as loud as i want and jumping and screaming. all my girlfriends will understand why im being such a very very very crazy girl everyday. i love love them sbb always lend their ears to hear my story and problems and all.

    and this week ill learn about meaning of friendship with my english teacher , sir.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: