..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    30 March 2010

    my own world , my own dream and ..



    hii , today was not really good. masuk masuk kelas dah kene change place ikot nombor giliran. today my mood was abit swing. my face just act like a lion tht hunger for meat ehh haha. i had stomachache while i was at the sch. myb sbb tak mkn and todays paper was a bit confuisng me. haduh haduh dah lepas -.-

    hari ni mmg tak berapa bagus. cikgu sekarang byk complain psl 2ARIF. 2a itu 2a ini. aku tahu mungkin salah ktorg tapi cikgu mcm terlampau letak semua salah kami. semua cikgu yg mengajar mesti comment bising lah degil lah ape lah. dah aku malas nak ckp psl ni sbb BM AKU DPT B PADAHAL AKU RASA AKU MCM BETOL SEMUA HAIHHHH.

    oh lupe , haha ape yang aku ckp mmg betol. i am not to often telling abt him anymore. i am just keep it by myself and just my bestfriends know abt wht happen. and just now , im chatting with nadia and she asked me to tell him abt wht im feel towards him. OMG CAN YOU IMAGINE ? i think i will but half of my hearts just dont want to. i am in dilemma right now. seriously im confused. if he reject me , where the hell i wanna put my face ? in your pocket ? haha hell its not gonna happen.

    you wanna know wht im feeling right now ? i feel like im in a dark room and it only have one source of light which is the hole is so small. i cant see wht is going on outside but just can think wht will happen if im not trying to get hell out from there. it just me and idea to find way to get out. feel lonely , scared , dark and so much feeling to express. but sometimes , i feel like i just want to sleep like 100 years then when i wake up there is nobody tht i know. just me and my world. just me and my fantasy.

    I WISH I CAN LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD. ACHIEVE MY BIG DREAM AND TOGETHER WITH MY DREAM GUY. I WISH I CAN . PLEASE GOD :(

    ♥ layla

    No comments: