..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    09 May 2010

    most amazing mother

    umie , happy mother's dayy
    your loves like a hearts need a beat.
    your love makes me feel secure
    your love is my air.

    you gave me everything
    everything i need
    everything i want
    everything i dont need
    you spend your time , energy , money and all just for us, for you kids :D

    even im not a perfect daughter,
    most stubborn and over daughter ,
    or even im annoying and always hurts your heart
    even im shy to said this in front of you
    deep inside my heart , i wishing you happy Mother's Day

    you are the most amazing women ive ever want in my life
    i love you deeply umie ♥

    ♥ layla


    No comments: