..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    11 October 2010

    alone

    heyy, i think ..
    my mom knew about my blog. she reads every entries that i've posted , i guess . i dont care , i dont scared. i just want her to know my feeling. her daughter's feeling . evntho we didn't talk about this but i bet she knew this.




    i'm all alone. no, i mean ergh idk how to explain this. hmm i hope that he's doing fine. i mean yellow ? i still can't get rid him out of my head. this is soo stupid. ok look , i'm a teenage girl. the feeling to have a boyfriend mesti ade. includes me. i want to have a boyfriend.

    sangat sangat but i dowant anyone else i just want yellow.

    ohyeah still remember , umie was joking and she said biar umie pergi pinang je si dia tu. and i was like laughed out loud. i miss those sweet moments. i pray everyday tht you still love me.

    * how was my ten ten ten day ?
    it was freaking tiring and bored a bit. nothing special happen. BTW selamat pengantin baru angkawasan handsome. i was screamed like crazy time watched him dkt tv :)

    ♥ layla

    No comments: