..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    10 October 2010

    thanking

    *i hope i can give ppl a cheerful smile again , not a fake one

    it's officially 10 october 10. what a pretty number. siang nanti got an event to attend, a wed ceremony. i'm just wishing that something good will happen today. or myb someone can get me a boyfriend with full package ke ? wah berangan sungguh. hehe

    YA ALLAH , give me strength to get through this hard times. help me with this stupid teenage things. and thnks for giving me lotsa ppl who love me , understand me and always be by myside when i need 'em. thnks for the happiness and the greatness tht you've given. THANKS ALLAH :)

    thanks for the great life ya allah. eh eh, teringat baby pea punye birthday , 09 sep 09.

    ♥ layla

    2 comments:

    oranglidi said...

    slamat hari lahir. lawa tarikh tu

    lailaH said...

    hehe its not my birthday lah . tapi thnks haha