..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    15 November 2010

    awake

    ahh i'm so sleepy but i don't want to sleep. i'm working for my art project. i'm feeling tired like seriously i do. you know, i've to submit the project by tomorrow so i'm gonna sacrificed myself to not to sleep. cs if i dont im gonna be so dead. yeah i know seni isnt the important subject tapi aku tknk lah ade ape ape jadi en dkt the other subject , nanti nmpk cacat.

    trust me if you look at my hands now , you will be like euww kotor gile. bhaha dah bercampur kot colour and everything. btw , i need yellow colour. i didn't colour few of the logo yet cause of i can't find yellow. moreover , like 40% of 'em is in yellow colour. demit you yellow.

    and the other reason why i dont(couldn't) sleep is i'm thinking abt something. its him. i kept asking myself , should i text him should i should i. mcm naik gilee dah. at one time i felt like i should've text him long time ago but sometimes its vice versa. bodoh nye aku. dah kthxbai

    ♥ layla

    No comments: