..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    14 November 2010

    untitled

    semalam , aku pergi pavilion and it was lastminute-planned by helmi. he insist to go to pavilion then i told him that i dont have enough money. soo he said hes gonna support me on everything. i met hazim and ze geng there. it was fun yesterday. we walked and kept walking like you know orang yang takde arah tuju. when we felt penat we stopped and we continue walked again. we went to pavilion then headed to sungai wang and they wanted to go to times square. i felt like my foot was burning and my back was in pain. not to forget , kak fan was there with her friend.

    i dont really have mood to write or anything for now. these past 2 days i felt so idk-how-to-explain-my-feeling. it wasn't good feeling but more to uneasy feels. so , i still haven't take my dinner and and still havent finish my art project. umie, yaya and helmi wasnt at home right now. they went to midvalley or somewhere i dont know or evn care. so later y'guys.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: