..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    10 January 2011

    first of all things

    my dad once said , we chose our life. whether to be bad or to be good in any ways. i am in process to be the not-so-new Laila. i want to change something in me , myself. saya sangat materialistik. ya allah i can't believe that i wrote that. mcm sambar halilintar but yaa it is true though. even so , i never ask for money ke minta itu ini dkt anybody okay. it is just mcm bile nak kahwin kene lah nak lelaki kaya kan ? muahaha. okay back to the topic. i want to have good results in PMR so dengan itu i have to change bit by bit in myself right ? kene jaga solat , dengar ckp and so on. just wish that i can achieve my target , insyaallah.

    p/s: i've started tuition like two days ago. it kinda awesome to learn at somewhere else before coming to class. so that dalam class saya dah agk fhm what teacher teach about en sbb dah repeat byk kali. not to forget, extra class start next week and i'm in elit class. proud of myself.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: