..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    08 January 2011

    mixed

    hii , it's saturday night and i'm wasting my time , online. i supposed to study/finish up hwk but i just don't get the mood yet. i started tuition today . it was okay . the teachers was okay. i just don't know what to share. i have some weird feeling lately and yes i am the-gatal-girl-who-will-puji-the-handsome-guy-when-i-saw-them . it's like my trademarks muahahaha. umie always says " ya allah gatalnya . kasi kahwin je lah". i replied "ala puji jeeeeee ! bukan pergi ckp suke dkt dia pon". aaa school was so called great despite the fun hasn't started yet. not to forget, just found out that the one i admire senyap-senyap has a girlfriend and my hope to .... hancur lebur. ok laughhh ! -.- i know i don't need a boyfriend at the moment. ok lahhhhh my target are to get straight a's dan live my life to the fullest and keep bullying my girlfriendss. okay lah bye miss to bloggg.

    p/s : just online on weekend only. have the time but i pretend to be the busy girl who's gonna sit for big exam and have not time to online.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: