..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    21 April 2011

    osemnes


    assalamualaikum (:

    today is 21st April and my sch has a good news. under-15 football team are going to final and i am soo happy. been supporting them like forever. everyone is happy for 'em. k stop bout that haha. sooo miss me ? i miss to blog but imma to lazy and do not have time act.

    hmm i am doing good alhamdulillah. studies is fun but havent study for diagnostic yet. its like has 2 weeks left. takut nyaaaa ! but i start slowly lah en. hopefully when the time comes ill be master with everything. so does my friends and all. they are awesome like always. oh i think this is enough hehe. gonna post later, tkcare and big sorry for not posting anything.

    one more thing , i feel like im gaining weight. my body is getting bigger. me not like it. have to exercise often lah i think. this is all because of food. i loveee food more than everything skrg ni. benci betul. kbai.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: