..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    02 May 2011

    living life

    assalamualaikum. good morning !

    i woke up soo early today cs ajim called. he is going to come here and give me something. i already took shower and sort of kemas rumah juga. FYI, i am alone at home since yesterday. my family went back hometown to visit atuk. atuk sakit and he has been hospitalized sine last week i guess. pray he's going to be okay soon, insyaallah.

    feeling cold this morning. i bet this is a good time to jog but hmm i have no one to likely accompany me :( talk about jogging, it's been about two weeks i planned to jog but its like meant to be that, that plan is never going to happen. hmm or maybe is it just me who always gives reasons ? i am getting fatter ! i know, i hate myself too.

    hows my life has been ? alhamdulillah, everything is good. but ya know human moreover i am a student that live in a hectic life so must be having many problems but who cares. i dont. for now, saya fikir cuma study. i want to get straight A's like others. oh last week , my sch was having anugerah cemerlang. since i study in the first class so mesti lah ramai my friends gets to attend the event. im so jealous and berazam that i want to be invited to that event next year for 8A's student. berangan much right haha. but insyaallah !

    hmm what else to share? i have nothing already :( oh oh maybe i have. i officialy broke up with amin on 25 april. hahahaha kelakar kan hidup. Sometimes we're dying for someone who doesn't care, while somebody is already dead trying to please us! i borrow it from twitter. but yeah that is true. and now my ex boyfriend before, wants me back. betul betul bagi pressure lah haih. rasa serabut. k i think that is all.

    so hope you guys happy and please live life ! bye tkcare :)

    ♥ layla

    No comments: