..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    17 June 2011

    lifetime hero



    he is the one man that see me crying.
    he is the one man that hugs me when i am terrified.
    he is the one man that kisses me when im going to school.
    he is the one man that taught me what live is about.
    he is the one man that gave me everything i needed.
    he is the one man that always says i am pretty and kurus when i complain i'm fat.
    and...
    he is the one man who i cannot live without.
    the one man that knows me more than i know myself.
    the one man that always have my heart.
    the one man that already loved me before i was born.
    the one and only man that gonna be my daddy forever.

    I LOVE YOU AYAH, now always and forever will be.
    you are the greatest ayah ever.

    ♥ layla


    No comments: