..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    10 June 2011

    Cody Simpson - All Day



    i wont talk much for this post. just wanna post this song. just heard it and it really is awesome. well , i know cody simpson doesnt has hair like justin bieber does but he is way cuter. his voice juga 'belum pecah' haha. btw, i love the chorus part. it has cute meaning.

    you're like my favourite song on the
    radio, radio, radio, radio
    i could listen to you all day

    you're like my music video
    video, vi-vi , video
    i could look at you all day.

    how i wish someone would feel this way towards me. that totally would be cute. haha im away until this sunday so tkcare of yourself my lovesss.
    *me signing off*

    ♥ layla

    No comments: