..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    09 June 2011

    needed

    assalamualaikum :) and hii guys.

    i aint feeling well today. i am having flu, headache and losing voice also. i know you guys wondering why am i still awake ? i just took my medicine and it seems like it takes lil time to affect me. i dont know why suddenly i'd become like this. ah can't figure it out why. it might be bcs of the weather, kott.

    yesterday ( 7 june 11 ) i went to pavilion to shop some stuff. to be exact, to shop my dinner dress for sat event. going to family day at cherating this friday morning. so mesti ade dinner event. so yeah i bought myself a pair of high heels and it's skin colour. aah you dont know how much i love skin colour. it looks natural. next is i bought a white blouse and blue cardigan for kaklong. hopefully she likes it cs it was hard to find those stuff for her. since she is a bit shorter and cuter than me so yeahh.

    i think that is it. just a simple and short post. i really need to sleep now cs i have tuition tomorrow and it is important for me to attend the class since i didnt study for this 2 weeks of holiday. so tkcare and keep reading me. x0

    ♥ layla

    No comments: