..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    07 September 2011

    Let's us...

    So, today is officially my first month with Pakwe. lulz pakwe jew no no nehi nehi bukan haha. I actually not into this kind of thing but this time is acceptable alright ? yeah ok. let's us start the sweet moment. *music on runaway by bruno mars*

    Sayang, I love you. So much. no jugding. Everyone loves their parents so do i. That's different k. I love it when you say you love me at random moment. Like we were texting then all of sudden... you wrote " baby, I loveeee you soo much! " this made me smile big :')

    Sayang, I just hope we could last forever. When i mean we, it means us, this relationship. I know this may sound pathetic cs imma 15 y/o girl but well everyone has hopes. I wish for this and I pray for it everytime i finish solat. no jokes no lies.

    Sayang, let's us get good grades and go to Universities and get the dream job and let's make lots of money and then let's get married then grow old together. let's sayang ? ok, I love youu so much :-*

    Happy one month sayang.

    love, laila.


    No comments: