..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    14 September 2011

    the starts of everything

    Sup people ? I'm dying here. PMR is so near that I barely breathe. It's 20 days left to that BIG day. The day where I, myself will sit for the exams. It feels like yesterday when i started studying form3 syllabus. The time flies so fast that I can't even enjoy it for a sec.

    Well, not really. I also had good times with my friends despite all the studies and stuff. I just couldn't believe that I'm going to sit for my PMR paper in 20 days. This is so fast. As in fast that i remember i didn't get the chance to enjoy reading novels like I did last year. I remember how I used to be so playful and didn't really care about school and studies that much.

    And now everything changes. In less than 4 months there is no more 2011. The year where I started to learn the needs and the wants. The year where I had to struggle to be in top10 in class. The year where I had the most time, full with books and school. The year where I learnt to keep myself close to The Almighty. Within 12 months, I learnt so much of new things.

    I'm blessed. I couldn't ask for more. I just hope that all my hard works are worth the time and the energy cs I have put lots of effort to success in PMR. I don't want to let my parents down. I've had enough 3 years ago...

    Everything starts and ends with school.

    love, laila.

    No comments: