..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    31 May 2011

    after ages, finally !

    JUNE IS COMING. HELLO JUNE. MAY JUNE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER, AMIN.
    assalamualaikum and hi people ! miss me ?

    currently repeating no others - super junior.
    it has been really ages since the last time i posted right ? i am sorry for ignoring this precious 'thing' of mine. it is just im lack of time plus i had to study, weeks ago for the mid-term. alhamdulillah, my results sort of hmm we can called it as good :)

    well my last entry is about ideas. i really had none. at one time idea just falling out of nowhere but then when i started to sign in to blogspot my ideas are all gone. yeaaaa pathetic much kan. but now im just gonna share about my life. is it okay ? hehe takpe tak perlu minta permission still tulis jgk haaa :P

    so semalam, hmm i mean before 12 am today ialah pika's birthday and welcome to the club baby! she has been the other half of me and has been a great great girlfriend to me. im so glad i'd known her. may Allah shower you with his blessing insyaallah and may you get straight A's for PMR :)

    like everybody knows, the holiday is counting to be over. last few days i wasted my time at ibu's place since my parents and adiks went back hometown. i didn't follow them cs i was thinking to attend tuition which i did. i spent three days there also i was helping them with the doorgift thingy.along is to-be-a-married-man soon. i wish to be part of the wedding event later but i couldnt make it cs my family and i going to cherating untuk family. i am frustrated but luckily we are going to johor utk belah perempuan this thursday.

    hmm what do i do with my holiday ? study all the way and when i feel like going out, im gonna go. but it seems like the study planned didnt go well. i havent studied anything. sangat risau doh. mcm mana niiiiiii. tape tape tmrw saya akan study. doakan lah saya !

    one thing, this feeling is sort of happy feelings. i feel like i am among the happiest human on earth. my life is pretty awesome with everything. family, girls, guys, schoolmates and all have been amazing. they are treating me like i deserve to be loved evntho sometimes i screw things up. well you know me, im a hot-tempered girl and i think my face started to have wrinkles sbb selalu berkerut. wth -.- this is secret k, i miss having boyfriend hihi.

    okay skrg saya rasa nak stop sampai sini, can ah ? okay so tkcare lovelies. insyaallah gonna update often skrg ni. bai

    ♥ layla


    No comments: