..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    18 May 2011

    idea !!

    hii, Assalamualaikum :)
    currently listening - the love is with me now.

    i am doing nothing so does kaklong. we're just sitting at the living room while the tv is on. i am online. i rather online my sosial acc than studying or whatsoever. i have taken my lunch at sch before i went back.

    ahh i seriously have nothing to say. i posted this bcs i am too bored. no one to text with. ajim is sleeping myb. oh btw i already got mark for few papers. alhamdulillah the results are fine. 3A's and 2B's. puas dengan my mark cs i really think i did my best for the last exam.

    so saya rasa gonna stop here. im out of idea to wirte such things. insyaallah i will spend one night to really actually write properly about how things going on in my life. tkcare sayang-sayang.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: