..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    06 May 2011

    experience

    hi, Assalamualaikum !

    its midnight and i am still studying. but hehe i rest a bit. just had taken my medicine. my right ear started to swollen again. ah i hate this sick things. dahlah esok i got school and damn esok juga start my exam week. i studied boleh dikatakan everyday and i pray to Allah supaya he calm me down time jawab exam and insyaallah dapat good result.

    alhamdulillah everything is great so far. my life is always been great. i seriously do not know how to describe my life through words but hmm i think great suits my life well. i have friends, i have my family and i have my sayang-sayang haha.

    last few days, i was thinking about applying to boarding sch. i kinda interested to go to boarding sch. i wanna gain experience, i wanna be awesome. eh tetibe kan. but it's true though. experience makes someone matured. besides gaining experience , saya nak compete dgn best student. nak jgk tahu pandaai saya ni banyak mana kan. baru challenging sikit. haaaaa dreaming.

    rasa sampai sini and please, dont miss me. if you still want to, there i put my picture. haha bai. tkcare ! last, please pray for my health and wish me luck, thnks.

    ♥ layla

    No comments: