..........................................................................................................................................................
    follow me on Twitter

    15 May 2011

    worth it

    assalamualaikum !

    lol that is me talking to someone. just got back from danau with my family. ayah suddenly ajak pergi lepak. terkejut jugak tadi. hmm i just bought casing for my phone. blue and marron colour. it was ocean of people there and that was my first time went there. kesian sikit haha.

    so i feel like sleep late tonight since tmrw no sch and exam is over. yeay now ! but this weekend rasa mcm taknak study. just for these 2 days taknak study. isnin buka sekolah im going to get back to my old routine which is study , study and study.

    haa how's exam ? biasalah adat kan ade susah ade senang. i studied hard for this exam tau. tidur malam pon lambat. but after all , it was worth it kalau my results are good. skrg ni pon ade 2A and 1B. i am so proud of myslef. rasa pandai. hehe

    saya rasa itu je kot for this week. later i post again. nanite and tkcare lovelies !

    ♥ layla

    No comments: